Cancellations or modifications of a reservation can be requested through the form available in the My Reservation section, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling +34 644723802.
After confirming your reservation, it can be canceled up to 24 hours before the departure date, and the passenger may obtain from the company the refund of the ticket amount according to the following conditions:
- Without penalty on the amount of the ticket if the request is submitted 48 hours before the departure of the ship.
- Deducting 20% of the amount of the tickets if the request is submitted before the departure of the ship.
- No refund will be made if the request is submitted after the departure of the ship.
- In case the ticket was issued by a Travel Agency the application must be submitted to the same.
The passenger may modify the details of the reservation up to 24 hours before the departure of the ship, subject to availability, paying the difference in fare if any and the processing costs, according to the following conditions:
- No charge for modifications that only incur a change of date or time, subject to availability.
- No charge for modifications that involve an increase in passengers or a change to another route with a higher fare.
- Following the above conditions regarding cancellation and refund for other modifications.
If Naviera Santa Eulalia S.L. considers that the reservation has been made fraudulently, it may automatically cancel the reservation.
No-show by the passenger without prior notice on the day of the trip will be treated as a cancellation, and no refund will be made to the end consumer.